Are you looking for a personal blender with Glass Jar that comes with no plastic at the bottom that will twist and turn on cleaning? Then you have come to the right place! We have curated a list of the Top 10 best glass blenders that are surely going to make your life and health a lot better than it is now.
Many people hate to consider the fact that while using a plastic blender, the food comes in contact with the plastic inside the blender which is hazardous to one’s wellbeing. Blenders with Glass Jars not only prevents food to mix with the toxicity of plastic but also does not leak in the corners, or create any trouble while cleaning and washing.
The body of most glass blenders is made up of complete nontoxic glass, with blades of metal that are easy to remove and clean. The base of the blender is made up of stainless steel and comes with a removable Waring that can be opened, in case it needs some repairing, unlike plastic blenders. The plastic blenders are known for being unreliable as its base and lid can easily break under pressure. Our article will guide you step by step with its blender with glass jar reviews.
Best Blenders with Glass in the Market
The below table lists the top 10 best glass jar blender that you will find in the market. We have ranked the products based on price, it’s average rating, the customer reviews, features embedded within the blender and performance. The Hamilton and Oster are two of the top brands that we would recommend our readers to buy because both of their blenders with glass jars come with high performance and durability.
Glass Jar Blenders have undergone various innovation and up-gradation that has been much awaited from a long time. Some of the products are loaded with features but do have some limitations to them. Read on to find out which product suits the best of your needs.
Top 10 Blender with Glass Jar Reviews
- Best Overall: Hamilton Beach 58148A Elite Blender
- Best Multi Functional: Hamilton Beach 58149 Blender
- Large Capacity: Oster Blender Pro 1200 and Food Processor
- Easy Cleaning: Black Decker Countertop Blender BL2010BG
- Multiple Speed Settings: Oster Blender Glass Jar 6844
- Best Food Processing: Oster Core 16 Speed Blender 006878
- Best Portable: Kacsoo SPOW S650 Glass Portable Blender
- Best Smart Settings: Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Blender
- Best CounterTop Blender: BESTEK Smoothie Blender
- Best Contemporary: Oster Reverse Crush Countertop Blender
Top Rated Blenders with Glass Jar of 2021
Hamilton Beach 58148A Elite Blender
- Dishwasher Safe
- Consumes only 700 watts of power.
- comes with 12 different blending features.
Hamilton Beach 58149 Blender
- Shockproof blender with glass jar
- Comes with two types of blade, blender and chopper.
- Has two blades – chopper and blender
Oster Blender Pro 1200 and Food Processor
- Very powerful
- Comes in a reasonable price range
- 7 different levels of speed adjustment
Black Decker Countertop Blender BL2010BG
- Consumes very less power
- Very affordable
- Has 10 different levels of speed adjustment with a pulse
Oster Blender Glass Jar 6844
- Shock resistant glass jar
- Cleaning is easy, as it is dishwasher safe
- pulse option
Oster Core 16 Speed Blender 006878
- Long cord
- Beautiful slick design
- Attached food processor
Kacsoo SPOW S650 Glass Portable Blende
- Easy to clean
- Decent power consumption
- Very small in size
Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Blender
- very durable
- premium quality
- 1000 watt of electric power
BESTEK Smoothie Blender
- Easy to clean
- Very versatile
- Bestek blender is very versatile
Oster Reverse Crush Countertop Blender
- Dishwasher safe
- 7 different levels of speed variation
The Power Elite Hamilton Beach Blender 58148A
The Hamilton Beach Blender 58148A is known to be power friendly as it consumes only 700 watts of electric power. The Hamilton Beach Blender Glass Jar is an all-purpose glass blender that can be used to blend ice drinks like cold coffee, smoothies to relish your appetite on, and different varieties of milkshakes, drinks, and juices as well.
This product is never going to disappoint you. It comes loaded with 12 blending features and has 4 buttons that make it easily operable. The glass jar is made up of a Dishwasher safe 40 oz glass, which you can easily insert into the dishwasher without having to worry about any scratches or breakage. The Hamilton Beach Blender 58148A is one the best glass blender for smoothies.
- Consumes only 700 watts of power.
- High functional Wave-Action engineering that pulls the mixture continuously towards the blades.
- Dishwasher safe, 40 oz glass jar with resistance towards thermal shock
- The spout comes with hinges, making it unique and does not spill or make any mesh when pouring out the contents of the glass jar blender into a container.
- Comes loaded with 12 blending features that will enable you to choose from creating a mix of juice, blend a smoothie, milkshake, cold coffee or some other morning drinks.
- The blades are electronically safe and firmly attached to the base that will easily crush the ice with its powerful grater. Apart from that, it can blend fruits and vegetables to a fine puree.
- Versatile, comes with 12 different blending features.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Comes with 3-year warranty.
- May undergo wear and tear due to excessive washing.
- Some parts attached with adhesive may detach themselves in due time.
The Multi-Function Hamilton Beach Blender 58149
The Hamilton Beach Blender 581489, as the name suggests is multi-functional. It comes with both the blender and chopper, within the same appliance itself. Life couldn’t have been easier. You can make smoothies in the blender with glass jar along with chopping vegetables in it.
What makes it similar to the Hamilton Beach Blender Glass Jar 58148A, is that they both come with a glass pitcher of 40 oz. Apart from that, the striking difference between the two is that 58149 model also comes with a 3 cup chopping bowl. It has a cord storage that will help you to wrap and unwrap the cord according to the length that is desired and also protects it from external deterioration.
- Consumes 700 watts of electric power at its peak.
- The hinged spout that makes no mess when pouring contents into a container.
- Shockproof blender with glass jar.
- Has a total of 3 different cups of chopping bowls which you can use for the chopping of different vegetables.
- The blender with glass pitcher comes with 12 different functions that can be used for multi-purpose.
- Comes with two types of blade, blender and chopper.
8.7 x 8.5 x 14.7 inches
- Versatile, comes with 12 different blending features.
- Has two blades – chopper and blender.
- Comes with a cord storage.
- Performance is not up to the par for some users.
The Oster Blender Pro 1200
The Oster Blender Pro 1200 has three different features in one. It comes with a glass jar, a food processor, along with a 24-ounce smoothie cup included, making it one of the best glass blender for smoothies. It is multi-functional, and you can use it to make smoothies to salsa, and from soup to puree; this Oster glass blender is not going to leave you disappointed.
The blender with glass jar consumes 1200 electric power and hence can blend the ingredients in your blender within just a few seconds of powering up. There are 7 different levels of speed that you can choose from, hence the name Pro.
- The Oster glass blender comes with Smart Technology and has preprogrammed ‘one-click’ settings for you to make smoothies, milkshakes, salsas and much more.
- To add more control and precision in the way of blending your mixture, it has an added pulse to it.
- The blades of the Oster glass blender comes with Dual-direction blade Technology, which blends the mixture both in the forward and backward direction, making the mixture move to the bottom quicker and smoother.
- The entire set comes with a 6 cup, extra-large, glass jar made out of Boroclass. Has a slicing disk made out of stainless steel that is firmly attached to the base.
- It also has a 24-ounce smoothie cup that makes it easier for you to blend smoothie mixture.
28.5 x 22.2 x 21.8 inches
- Very powerful, capable of producing excellent quality of mixtures.
- 7 different levels of speed adjustment.
- Pre-programmed settings for blending smoothies, salsa, etc.
- Comes in a reasonable price range.
- Very loud, compared to the power exerted by the blender.
- Unstable under high speed.
- Loosening of the top lid.
The Countertop Black Decker Blender BL2010BG
The countertop black decker blender BL2010BG is known for its stainless steel blade that comes with a unique 4 tip design. The blades will blend your mixture in different directions and at a different speed that improves the quality of the blend produced. Unlike the Oster Blender Pro 1200, this Black Decker blender with glass jar comes with 10 different levels of speed for you to choose for the right consistency of the mixture.
You do not have to add any extra amount of solvent to the mixture for the blending to go smooth. The best part of the blender with glass jar is that it only consumes 550 watts of power at its peak usage.
- Unique 4 tip blade design made out of stainless steel which provides increased efficiency in blending quality.
- Has 10 different levels of speed adjustment with a pulse.
- All of the parts are detachable and dishwasher safe.
- Consumes only 350 watts of power under normal usage, and 550 watts of power consumption at its peak level.
- The countertop blender with glass jar comes with a 6 cup glass jar, and a spout that does not result in spilling when pouring out the contents.
8.5 x 9.9 x 13.5 inches
- Very affordable, good performance and features in the price range.
- Smooth movement from high to low speed.
- Consumes very less power.
- According to some users, the blender is not as efficient in crushing ice as promised.
The 12 Speed Oster 6844 Blender with Glass Jar
The Oster 6844 blender with glass jar uses only 700 watts of power on operation. The blades are designed with a unique Crush Pro technology that crushes and chops the contents of the blender in a very smooth manner, resulting in a good quality produce. The Oster Blender with glass jar 6844 promises of enhanced durability, hence the makers of the product has provided with a 10-year Duralast warranty.
Another incredible thing included with the product is the filler cup that has markings of measurements on them that you can refer to while pouring liquid as a solvent into the mixture for blending.
- Comes with a stainless steel Crush Pro 4 blade technology that crushes ingredients to a fine mix.
- As the name suggests, it has 12 different levels of speed for you to choose from while making blends, along with a pulse for precision.
- The Oster blender with glass jar is dishwasher safe and has Boroclass made 6 cup glass jars.
- Consumes 700 watts of power at its peak level, and only 450 watts of blending power under continuous usage.
9.8 x 8.2 x 13.6 inches
- Cleaning is easy, as it is dishwasher safe.
- Has a pulse option, crushes ice, and consumes less power.
- Shock resistant glass jar.
- Comes with a filler cup with measurements.
- Cannot be used for large blending tasks.
- The glass jar is not very big in size.
The Core 16 Speed Oster Blender 006878 with Glass Jar
The Oster Blender with glass jar 006878 like the previous Oster blender consumes only 700 watts of power. But what makes it strikingly different from any other is the fact that it has 16 different levels of speed adjustment, giving you a wide variety of control over the blender.
Apart from its enhanced controlling system, this best blender with glass jar also comes with an attached food processor that you can use for crushing and mixing of different vegetable ingredients for making salsa or purees, even soup! The design of the Core 16 Oster Blender is very unique and stylish, giving your kitchen a very decent look.
- The core 16 Speed Oster blender with glass jar has a cord length of 16 inches making it easy for you to place the blender in any area around the kitchen.
- Consumes only 700 watts of power at its peak usage level and 450 watts of power under normal continues blending usage.
- Has 16 different levels of speed adjustments, giving you more control over the precision of blending required.
- The small blender with glass jar comes with an attached food processor which you can use to create various mixes of vegetable and fruit.
- Has a slick design with a black body and metal base.
9.2 x 14 x 13.7 inches
- Beautiful slick design.
- Enhanced control with 16 different speed levels.
- Long cord.
- Attached food processor.
- As per the price range, the quality of the mixture produced is not satisfactory.
The Kacsoo SPOW S650 Portable Blender with Glass Jar
The Kacsoo SPOW S650 is a multifunctional small blender with glass jar that can be carried anywhere. It is a traveller or backpacker’s most prized item. This personal blender with glass jar is perfect for all occasion and purpose. It can be used to create juices, smoothies, health drinks, energy drinks, and much more. The best part of the product that makes it one of the best glass jar blender is that it comes with a USB charger, which can be used to charge the blender anytime, anywhere.
Hence, if you are in the midst of a camping trip and wish for a smoothie, Kacsoo Portable blender has it all covered. You do not need an external power source to blend mixtures as the blender comes with a rechargeable battery of 5200 mAh. This small blender with glass jar is affordable as well as looks really stylish sitting on the top of your desk.
- Very small in size, can be carried anywhere. Has a Power-cut safety switch that can be turned on and off anytime, when you are not using the blender. That will enable you to save power as well as protect the battery.
- The personal blender with glass jar is made up of borosilicate glass that is non-toxic and shockproof. Does not break under pressure.
- The Kacsoo SPOW S650 is very versatile and can be used to create all kinds of mixtures starting from smoothies till salad dressing or salsa.
- Can be cleaned very easily. Does not require too much detergent or soap while washing, just some water and normal washing powder for thorough cleansing.
- One of the best blenders with glass containers as it can be charged anywhere with a power bank or a laptop charger, car charger, etc., making it very reliable and convenient to use.
- The blender comes with a 2-year warranty from the manufacturers, hence it is one of the best in its range..
9.4 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
Kacsoo SPOW S650
- Small in structure, making it easy to carry.
- Decent power consumption.
- Has a long battery life of 5200 mAh.
- Can be charged with a power bank, laptop or a car charger.
- Easy to clean.
- FDA and BPA free.
- Additional accessories are not included.
- The serving size is small and limited.
- Not a good choice for large blending tasks.
The Reverse Crushing Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Countertop Blender with Glass Jar
As the name suggests, this Oster glass blender comes with a reverse crushing technology in its blade engineering. The blades are designed with 6 pointcuts that move in a reverse direction, facilitating the process of removing any jam ups caused during the blending of some ingredients.
Due to the implementation of this high technology, the Oster blender with glass jar consumes a lot of power that is around 1000 watts of power at peak level and almost 600 watts of blending power in its normal continuous usage. Apart from power consumption, this blender comes with technology infused, pre-determined settings that take away the toil from you on choosing the speed up a level while blending common mixes such as smoothies or shakes.
- Consumes a maximum of 1000 watt of electric power at its peak level.
- The blender comes with preprogrammed ‘one-click’ settings that enable you to create blends of smoothies, drinks, and juices with just one press of a button, without worrying about speed level or consistency and precision
- The blades are made up of Dual Direction Technology that reverses the contents of the mixture to unclog any jams in the container.
- Has a highly efficient crush pro 6 blade that crushes, chops, and blends with increased efficiency resulting in a good quality mixture.
8.6 x 10.2 x 13.8 inches
- Has metal fittings, making it very durable.
- Comes with a 3-year blender warranty.
- Made up of premium quality of glass that won’t break under pressure and heat.
- Can be used only for basic blending functions.
- Does not have different adjustments for controlling the speed.
BESTEK Countertop Smoothie Blender with Glass Jar
This Bestek blender falls under one of the most premium quality of blenders with glass pitchers for smoothie making. The glass jar is large in size and can hold up to 1.5L of volume in its container. Not only this, the Bestek blender with glass container comes with a food processor attached with it that can be used to create juices and various other mixes and salad dressings. The blender is manufactured with a two-speed motor that consumes around 550 watts of power.
The two-speed motors are highly powerful and can blend the ingredients within just a couple of seconds of powering up the device. The manufactures of the product guarantee that their 6-tip blades can extract all the essential nutrients from sustenance giving you a rich quality of blend produced.
- The glass jar is made up of borosilicate which is known to be resistant to corrosion and is shockproof.
- The Bestek blender is very versatile and can be used to whip up smoothies, crush ice, and grind nuts, blend juice and much more without having to compromise with the quality.
- The manufacturers provide the product with an 18-month warranty.
- Comes with a strong powered two speed motors that consume 550 watts of power.
13.3 x 10.9 x 8.3 inches
- Easy to clean.
- Highly powerful motor that blends mixtures within seconds.
- Very versatile.
- The glass pitcher is very heavy, making it difficult to detach from the base and pour the contents into a container.
The Reverse Crushing Countertop Oster Blender with Glass Jar
This blender is very similar to the Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP model. It too incorporates a Dual direction blade technology that moves in reverse in order to remove any clogs from the container. But what makes it different from the previous model is that it also has adjustments to control the different level of speed needed; allowing you more control over the consistency of blend produced.
There are a total of 7 different levels of speed with a pulse that ranges from low to high. Along with that, this Oster glass blender also has a 2-ounce filler cup with measurement markings on it that you can use while pouring ingredients into the mixture.
- Has a stainless steel blade with Crush Pro 6 technology that crushes and blends the ingredients to a fine mix.
- Consumes almost 1000 watts of power at peak usage level.
- The blender comes with preprogrammed ‘one-click’ settings for the preparation of common mixes such as smoothies, juice and shakes.
- Has 7 different levels of speed variations.
10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8 inches
- Dishwasher safe.
- Has a 6 point designed blade that chops with high precision.
- Comes with a 10-year Duralast warranty.
- Consumes a lot of power.
How we decided this list as Top 10?
We have listed these top 10 Blenders with Glass Jar by considering more than 25 models. Compared the features, price, and lot more of those models and it took nearly 50 hours of research. Moreover, 2 experts are involved in this research and we even analyzed 145 reviews to finalize the top 10 list.
BLENDER WITH GLASS JAR BUYING GUIDE
How to Clean a Glass Blender?
Glass jar blenders are known to be delicate. Too much strain on cleaning them will leave the glass jar with scratches and marks. Steel wool is highly not advisable to use as they cause abrasions to the material of the glass jar. Hence, we have created a guide that will take you through step by step on how to properly clean a blender with glass jar.
Step 1: Start by filling up the sink with lukewarm water, and then add a small amount of dish soap to it.
Step 2: Remove the blades and other detachable parts from the glass jar and immerse it into the soap water gently.
Step 3: After some time, use a small cotton piece of cloth or a sponge and try to rub the surface of the glass jar with it. Try not to use too much pressure on it. Now move the sponge inside the glass jar and gently rub the residues inside it.
Step 4: In case, you have encountered an area of residue that is stubborn and does not wash away with the cloth used or the sponge. Try to use a bristled brush to reach the area and rub it.
Step 5: There might occur a chance, where the glass jar is leaving a pungent smell or odour. To remove the smell, you can choose to add some amount of bleach to the soapy water. This will help you remove the smell as well as clean any remaining residue inside the jar that couldn’t be reached with a cloth.
Step 6: The last step is to rinse the glass jar gently and properly with clean water and let it air dry.
Different Types of Blender
The Countertop blenders can be of any type- it can be a blender with glass jar, plastic jar or even stainless steel. The basic characteristic of a countertop blender is that the container rests upon a base that has a motor attached to it. The base comes with various witches and controls that can be used to monitor the blending capacities of the product. The countertop blenders usually come with 3 to 16 different adjustments of speed levels. Countertops blenders that are low powered, may require the need for the extra solvent to mix the contents around the jar properly. Whereas, high powered blenders with glass jars or plastic jars can easily grind ingredients and crush ice.
The immersion blenders are very unique and different from the countertop blenders. They do not have a base with a motor to rest upon. Instead, these are held hand devices, also called stick blenders that have rotating steel blades at the head of it. Such blenders are very useful when the contents that need to be blended are large in quantity and cannot fit into the regular sized pitcher or jar. The end of the immersion blender is connected with a long cord for power. The functionalities of immersion blenders are very limited and cannot be used to crush ice or grind nuts and seeds into a fine mixture like the countertop blenders.
Personal blenders can be regarded as more of a convenient blender that is mostly used by travellers or backpackers in their journey. They are usually small in size and has the capacity to serve only one person. Most personal blenders do not have a very powerful motor but have a decent enough power to create a rich quality of the mixture. They are portable and can be easily carried around. Most personal blenders have a very slick design and look stylish when placed on a desktop. It is not advisable to use this personal blender with glass jar for large blending task as they are designed for an only limited purpose.
Top Rated Brands of Blenders with Glass Jars
The brand Oster is considered to be the most prestigious companies when it comes to manufacturing of high-quality blenders. If you are looking towards buying the best glass blender, then Oster should be the first company you look into. Their innovation dual direction technology with 6 point blade makes the stainless steel blade move in both directions, clearing clogs. For more than 70 years, Oster has been manufacturing blenders and serving their customers without any degradation in service or quality. The produce blend by their Oster glass blenders is always fresh, juicy and full of nutrients.
The Vitamix is a privately owned company that has been manufacturing high-performance blending equipment from the year 1921. The family that owns the company is the Branard Family, and their headquarters are based in Ohio. The company’s motto is to supply people with nutritious food and lift up the wellbeing of the entire society. Their blenders come in all ranges from low priced cheap blenders to highly priced efficient blenders. Even if you opt towards buying cheap blenders with glass containers, you won’t be disappointed with the functions it provides, you in such a small bargain.
Two of our top-ranked blenders with glass jars are Hamilton Beach models. It is an American Company that is predominant in the market for the manufacturing and supply of home and kitchen appliances such as a blender, as well as restaurant equipment. The company manufactures blenders with glass jars that come with a lot of features and functions, are durable, and multifunctional; all of that in a very affordable range. Hence, Hamilton Beach blenders with glass jars are every household’s favourite and most purchased appliance as well, coming with a 3-year warranty.
The KitchenAid is a century-old company that has been operating from the year 1919! They are an American company on Home Appliance and equipment, owned by the Whirlpool Corporation. They were the first company to introduce stand mixtures under the name H5 and from that day onwards the company has not looked back. Although a little high priced than Hamilton Beach Blender glass jar, it provides you with blenders that are very well constructed and articulated with many functions to create your desired mix. What makes the company worth it, is that all of their parts are imported from different regions over the country that is handmade to remove the chance of any imperfection caused in the product.
Things to Consider While Choosing the Best Blender with Glass Containers
One of the most important factors that you should consider while buying a blender with glass jar, is the material. Glass is considered to be a delicate material to handle. Hence, you need to make sure that the glass of the blender jar is made up of Borosilicate. Also, consider the facts like whether the glass is shockproof, thermal proof, heat resistant, and if the material can withstand the pressure created under excessive speed. Also ensure that your glass jar is BPA free, as that will keep your food away from exposure towards harmful chemical.
The next factor to consider is whether your blender is a high-performance blender with glass pitcher or not. Most glass blenders are manufactured keeping the material glass in mind, and hence the speed of the motor is not very improved. Thus, make sure that you have done the speed checks on the motor, and the result is satisfactory enough, as it will save you both the time and power consumed while using the blender.
The capacity of a jar is another important factor. If it’s not a personal blender with glass jar that you are buying then the minimum volume for the glass pitcher should vary from 40 oz. to more. A jar with more capacity makes it easier to blend mixes for a large gathering, quicker and more smoothly.
You need to check whether the blades are made up of stainless steel or not and are firmly attached to the base, with the option to easily detach it as well while washing. Diamond cut blades and 6 point cut blades are the ones that we would recommend.
Next point to consider will be the durability of the blender with glass jar. Whether the blender is made up of durable material, whether the parts are attached mechanically and not with cheap adhesive, whether the blender will be able to withstand power wattage. Asking such questions while buying a blender with glass jar is important.
The last but the most important thing to consider will be safety. In case you have a child in your house, you need to make sure your blender with glass jar is shockproof and electronically safe. The surface of the blender should be made with materials that do not let electrons transfer through it. Also, you need to check the power watts used by the blender; whether it suits your need or not.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There are generally three types of blenders with glass jars in the market. The most common and used will be the Countertops Blenders with glass jars, they come with a strong metal base and can be kept on top of your kitchen countertop in a standing position. The next will be the Immersion blender with glass jar. They are long and slender, connected with a cord at one end and the other end having the slicing blades. They are handheld benders. Personal blenders are another kind of blenders with glass jars that are very small in size and are perfect for travellers.
The average capacity of the glass jar should be around 30 oz. But you can exceed more than that if you have a large family and need to serve smoothies to more than 3 to 4 people at one go. The least capacity will be 10 oz. which is perfect for a lone person, like in personal blenders with glass jars.
The right kind of blade while choosing a blender with glass jar will be a Dual-Direction, 6 cut point blade. Such blades are designed to move in both forward and backward directions that will save you extra time and headache in removing clogs and jams stuck on the base of the blender. Other than that, the material of the blade should be stainless steel so as to increase the durability of the blender with glass jar.
If you are looking towards the blending of soft ingredients, then a lower wattage consuming blender with glass jar will be perfect for you, which falls around 300 to 600 watts. However, such blenders are not suitable if you wish to grind hard ingredients such as nuts. In that case, you will need blenders consuming around 700 watts of power.
No, the blenders with glass jars that are manufactured by the company of Hamilton Beach and Oster are known for producing quality rich blenders with glass jars that do not make too much noise. They are made with the right amount of finesse that will not only make your kitchen look great but also ease the pain in your eardrums.
No, the Blenders with Glass jars are not brittle as they are made of thermal and shock resistant material called Borosilicate. Such materials are very hard and certainly not brittle. The lid will not come off either, as the manufacturers and the products we have listed have been tested and ensured of their pros and cons. The lids and other parts are fitted properly.
A powerful blender is the one which has dual action blades, does not tip the blade in the wrong direction, or moves and shakes the blender with glass jar too much. According to all the best Blender with Glass jar reviews that we could accumulate and consult, we found that people prefer blenders that have many functions, works on low energy and produces efficient blending mix as a result.
The features and functions such as the technology used in the blade’s design, or the blender’s design, the various pre-programmed settings and speed controls, are something that makes the above-mentioned blenders with glass jars not only appropriate but also efficient for your kitchen and all time needs. Some of the high-quality blenders such as Oster Blenders with glass jars also come with a strong motor and heavy design, making it suitable for tough grinding tasks.