Black Friday is here, and there are a lot many offers on mobile phones to look out there. Though there are offers on many phones, one definitely needs to check out a few good deals. Some really good deals are available on Google Pixel phones, Samsung phones, iPhones, and many more. A person looking out to buy phones should definitely check out these deals.
If someone feels the need to change their carriers or update their carriers, they can do so by exchanging their old phones for new. Well, this kind of offer exists throughout the year. But then, what is special about Black Friday offers this year? At Walmart stores, they are offering an eGift card, which is worth $450 along with any iPhone XS. They are also offering eGift cards worth $400 for the purchase of XS Max upgrade.
There are offers listed out at Best Buy too. Phones such as iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or Pro Max are being put at a discount of $500. Offers are also available at Amazon and Target. Various categories of Black Friday deals are available. There are Black Friday deals under $30, under $100, as well as under $250. People can check out these offers on the basis of their budget as well as requirements.
Some deals which are available for the various phone are listed below. Let us check them out.
- Avail a $450 Walmart eGift card for the purchase of iPhone XS, $400 Walmart eGift card for the purchase of XS Max upgrade
Although Walmart is not offering any discount on the price of the phone, it is offering eGift cards as listed above for the phones mentioned. Though these phones are not the latest as compared to iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or Pro Max, they are still last year’s pretty decent ones. These phones can be obtained even without exchanging old phones. However, exchanging old phones on these can save the user another $250. This also depends on the type and the condition of the old phone. The user needs to have an AT&T or a Verizon payment plan to avail this offer online. Sprint users need to go to Walmart stores directly.
- Avail a $300 Walmart eGift card on the purchase of iPhone 11, 11 Pro or Pro Max
A $300 Walmart eGift card is quite decent for a purchase of an iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or Pro Max. Also, one can avail this offer without having to trade off their old phones. Again, to make use of this offer, AT&T and Verizon users can do it online itself, while Sprint users need to visit their nearest Walmart stores.
- Obtain a discount of about $500 for an iPhone, 11 Pro or Pro Max
This offer is being offered through Best Buy. Again the user needs to have either an AT&T, Verizon, or a Sprint plan. This offer is for those people who are looking to exchange their old iPhone X, XR, or XS in order to purchase any of the above-listed iPhones.
Some other deals which are available are
- A $200 Target gift card for the purchase of an iPhone, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, or XS Max.
- Best Buy is offering a $500 discount for Galaxy S10 or a Note 10 upgrade. The discount is $750 in case one wishes to exchange their old phone.
- Obtain a $400 Walmart eGift card for purchasing Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Again, if one wishes to exchange an old phone, they avail an extra discount of $250.
- Target is offering an eGift card worth $300 along with the purchase of Pixel 4 or 4XL. Likewise, it is offering a gift card worth $550 along with the purchase of Pixel 3 or 3XL.
- A discount of $200 for an unlocked Galaxy Note 10 or 10 Plus.
- Both Amazon and Google Store are offering a $200 discount on Pixel 4 or 4XL phones.
These are some of the deals for Black Friday. In case one wishes to avail an offer in exchange for their old phones, remember that the discount amount would also depend on the condition of the phone. Users who wish to avail these offers need to check the time period also during which it is valid. Most of these offers start around 28 Nov and are valid up to the 1st or 2nd of Dec. Users who want new phones can make the most out of these Black Friday deals.
Image source: 9to5mac