The world’s largest video platform has released its brand new list of toppers for the year 2019. YouTube rewind list presents the chartbusters of the trending segment, telling who amassed the most massive gain. You can check country wise and of course global rankings too.
YouTube compiles a chart of all topper videos that garnered the maximum response in views and likes from all quarters. In the category of the most-viewed Video Games of the 2019 year, a particular video by Minecraft has grabbed the top spot in this year game section’s list. It is worth noting that Minecraft stands ahead of the popular Fortnite.
In the gaming video category which has been garnering a lot of eyeballs recently, following are the top rankers:
- Grand Theft Auto
- Garena Free Fire
- PUBG MOBILE
- League of Legends
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Brawl Stars
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Now there has been no better time than the current period where an enormous weightage is being given to new content creators. YouTube has come up with a grand list of breakout channels. This category includes those channels which got launched in the current year and gathered an immense following.
Brazil’s LOUD and channel like Magnet World and few Korean channels, namely Workman and Paik’s Cuisine received a welcome full of pomp and show and grandiose. They amassed subscribers in millions in the current year and hit the charts pretty soon. Brazilian creators LOUD which started their channel on February 28, reached spot one of the categories with 3.4 million subscribers.
Surpassing the 100 million mark of subscribers’ list is our very own PewDiePie, also at times known as Felix Kjellberg. PewDiePie reigns on the top spot with his most viewed batch which holds him as the number one creator of the year 2019. The remix version of Lil Nas X’s Old Town Road gets to bag the top music video spot in the United States.
Following happen to be the top trending videos in the United States:
- James Charles for No More Lies
- First We Feast for Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings
- Shane for Investigating Conspiracies with Shane Dawson
- MrBeast for I Bought Everything In A Store – Challenge
- Gillette for We Believe: The Best Men Can Be | Gillette (Short Film)
- DAZN USA for Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Jr.
- Jeffree Star for Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson
- Breakfast Club Power for 105.1 FM for Soulja Boy Drags Tyga, Drake, Kanye West & Reclaims The Best Comeback Of 2018
- Saturday Night Live for R. Kelly Interview Cold Open – SNL
- TheOdd1sOut for The Spiders and the Bees
Last time when YouTube had released its mega list of rankers, it had pissed off a sizeable chunk of its subscriber fandom. Actually, the online video giant had left some channel creators due to controversies looming around their content. This irked the channel fans. It would be interesting to see what happens this time.
Before we wrap up, let us take a look at the most viewed global creators according to Sources. Creators that have topped the global list are named as under:
- MrBeast for Make This Video The Most Liked Video On YouTube
- PewDiePie for Marzia & Felix, Wedding August 19 2019
- whinderssonnunes for O DIA EM QUE ASSISTI BIRD BOX
- Black Gryph0n for ONE GUY, 54 VOICES (With Music!) Drake, TØP, P!ATD, Puth, MCR, Queen – Famous Singer Impressions
- Nilson Izaias Papinho Oficial for Minha slime deu certo.Consegui desta vez. Realizei meu sonho minhas amigas
Music brings the majority of attraction to the YouTube platform. So, it is the fans of music channels that make up the base of YouTube. Gaming is one main part of the platform, but it is still developing. And so we have a lot of material for fans to discuss, as the 11th Annual Rewind publishes its awaited list.